Timex V.I., Inc. v. United States, No. 96-02 (Ct. Int'l Trade 1999)

Annotate this Case
Download PDF
Slip Op. 99-22 UNITED STATES COURT OF INTERNATIONAL TRADE TIMEX V.I., INC., Plaintiff, BEFORE: DiCarlo, Senior Judge v. Ct. No. 96-02-00528 UNITED STATES, Defendant. JUDGMENT ORDER Upon having received and reviewed the United States Department of Commerce s Final Results of Remand Determination Pursuant to Court Remand, Times V.I., Inc. v. United States, Court No. 96-02-00528, Slip Op. 99-2 (January 6, 1999) filed February 5, 1999 and Plaintiff s consent without objection filed March 1, 1999, and upon finding that Commerce complied with the Court s remand order, it is hereby Court No. 96-02-00528 Page 2 ORDERED that the Final Remand Results are affirmed in their entirety. It is further ORDERED that, all other issues having been decided, this case is dismissed. Dominick L. DiCarlo Senior Judge Dated: March 2, 1999 New York, New York

Some case metadata and case summaries were written with the help of AI, which can produce inaccuracies. You should read the full case before relying on it for legal research purposes.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.